The following suggestions can save water and save money.
- Replace old toilets with new low-flow toilets.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low water usage.
- Repair or replace all leaky faucets.
- Repair toilets that constantly “run.”
- A full dishwasher can actually use less water on a load than washing them by hand.
- Use timers with your outdoor sprinklers to prevent over watering.
- Check your water meter reading when no water is being used to make sure there are no leaks.
- Check the water pressure in your home. If it is over 60 pounds per square inch, it can be harmful to your plumbing plus can cause waste.
Call Superior Plumbing Inc. to help you conserve more of your water and money. We are your plumbing specialists for Jefferson and Shelby County. (205) 621-4141.